background

Sunday, October 25, 2009

4 down, 3 to go

On Friday, I finished my Maternal-Fetal Medicine rotation which makes 4/7 fourth year rotations behind me! Tomorrow I start ER which means odd hours, but I only have to work about half of the days of the month! Also, tomorrow is the start of Matt's swim team season which we are excited about, but always makes life a little more crazy. Wednesday (as long as I have this day off) is our big OB appontment when we should get some good views of Speck and make sure all body parts are in place! On Thurday, I have my first residency interview. I have a feeling that we are at the beginning of a blurred sprint to the finish line...Hold on tight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen, Matt and Speck,

    I am gearing up for the blur. My part of holding on tight will be the steering wheel. Can't wait!

    Love, Dad / Jim / Grandpa (to be)

    ReplyDelete