background

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top 5

I have to say, although there have been aches and pains and plenty of nausea, so far, pregnancy has treated me pretty well. Now, I know that all of you experienced mothers out there are thinking, "just you wait." I know, I know - I'm only 31.5 weeks and probably have the hardest weeks ahead. But, I'm still already thinking about the things that excite me about NOT being pregnant. Here is my top 5:

5. CAFFEINE! - So I cheat every other day or so and have a Coke, but I can't wait to have as much as I want and not feel guilty.

4. Sleeping - Yes, I know that the frequency and duration will be much worse, but I miss sleeping on my stomach and not tossing and turning and having to use the bathroom three times every night.

3. Snuggling/Hugging - You just really can't get a perfect snuggle or hug in with this belly!

2. Heartburn - TUMS have become a good friend.

And the number 1 reason why I am excited about NOT being pregnant....

TO HOLD MY BABY!!! I think I have always leaned towards the more maternal side of things, but lately the maternal juices have really been flowing. I can't wait to meet our Speck!

P.S. Belly pictures to come this weekend, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment