background

Friday, August 24, 2012

Vacation Week

We spend the first week of August at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Here are some of the highlights.

- Carter had his first tube ride behind of the boat.  He had fun - I was terrified.  I told him "if you fall off, Mommy will come get you" because I didn't want him to panic if he fell off.  He repeated this mantra the whole ride.
- His swimming abilities really blossomed in the pool.  He now is swimming independently and can take a breath and keep swimming.  He loves to dive off the waterfall and go down to the bottom of the pool for his dive sticks.
- We visited a North Georgia "zoo" which was basically a lot of goats that made a lot of noise and clamored for food.  Been there done that.
- Shannon came home from Spain - yay!
- Carter and I visited "Big Papa and Grandma" Kipling.  Carter finally warmed up to Big Papa and his beard, and we played in the creek.
- We were able to go to Ryan's birthday party and met baby Keegan.  It was great to see friends!
- Lots of time to relax and spend with family!







No comments:

Post a Comment