Here are some updates:
- Matt can routinely feel Speck moving around. This is really fun for both of us.
- I can now see my belly move when the baby kicks - very odd and alien-like.
- Two nights ago while working in the ER a lady asked, "How far along are you?" I was very taken aback because it was the first time that anyone has been able to tell that I'm pregnant, and I was wearing scrubs which hide a lot. My resident, who was in the room with me, was very surprised because she had no idea. It was fun to know that I am starting to show and that even strangers can tell.
- Matt has 1.5 days of school and I have a test and interview and then - ONE WEEK OFF!!!! We are so very excited about this week to be able to relax and spend time with family.
Hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment