background

Monday, November 30, 2009

Doctors Visit #5

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I obviously did by the 8 pound weight gain that was revealed at the doctors office today. Other highlights - our Quad Screen was normal, hemoglobin went up a gram thanks to Multigrain Cheerios fortified with iron, blood pressure was fine, urine A-okay, fundal height = 24cm (right on target), and heart tones sounded good. The doctor had trouble getting really good heart tones because Speck was all over the place. This kid is a mover - doctor says that it is a sign of intelligence which obviously explains why mom says that I was quite a mover in utero. Our next appointment is January 5th at which time I will have the pleasure of drinking "Glu-cola" and having my glucose checked.

In other news - Dad and I will be off on Friday morning for a round of SEVEN interviews. Yikes! This week the goal is packing - I have 4 packing lists and 4 suitcases, but only one problem - do not have 4 trips worth of clothing that fit. : ) We also have a table full of snacks/drinks and a pile full of directions, program information, addresses, and hotel confirmations. This is going to be quite an adventure!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment