background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello from the Road

Hello to everyone! Dad and I have seen Chapel Hill, Greenville, NC, and Charlottesville, VA this week and are now in Asheville. I am worn out and ready to spend a night in my own bed tomorrow night.

Speck is hanging in there - we reached "viability" on Saturday when we made it to the 24 week mark - a big milestone in the OB world. I say viability with quotes because in a medical sense this just means that now there is a chance for survival, not a normal life ahead, however. So, I think that I would like to keep this child right where he/she is!

Interview tomorrow and then we are home for a night and Matt, Dad, and I are off to Denver for four days. I am very excited about going to Denver but very sad about not being able to ski. I can't wait to see snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment