Carter is four weeks old today! Wow...I'm not sure if time is flying or moving slowly - just depends on the day. Last night Carter celebrated this day by letting me sleep almost FOUR uninterrupted hours! Let's hope the trend continues. Not that a four week old baby can do much, but here are some newer things:
- Lifts/holds his head for several seconds at a time
- When he lays on his stomach on our chests, he tries to climb up, and frequently actually moves
- His cord fell off yesterday!
- Using his hands more and more in more purposeful ways
- LOVES being upright - Matt is great at holding him in the perfect way when his tummy hurts - my arms, on the other hand, get tired quickly
That's all I can think of for now!
In other news - Matt and I are headed up to Charlotte this weekend for my lab coat fitting and house inspection. We will keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment