On Saturday we had our home inspection in Charlotte. While there were no deal breakers, the very detailed home inspector found some issues that the owners will need to fix. So, hopefully they will agree to them, or we might be moving on to another home! I was excited to see the house for the first time. It is great! It was a little hard to get a good look around because the current owners were home, and I felt a little bit snoopy.
Also, these are pictures from Match Day when we found out we would be moving to Charlotte. Although, they are not the most flattering (I have about 25 pounds of water weight), I thought I would share. Match Day is kind of hard to describe unless you are there, but these pictures might help a bit. (the pictures are in backwards order, I don't know why blogger does that, oh well)
No comments:
Post a Comment